Whichever discipline is undertaken, the key to providing a successful outcome for any project is crucially linked to the calibre of the service provided, which is ultimately measured against the success of achieving time, cost, quality and risk parameters.
With our reputation for generating the majority of our commissions through repeat business or recommendations, we have the complete confidence and trust of our clients in the service and advice being provided.
This has been achieved by hardwork, reliability and attention to detail. We have a professional approach to all our projects and an experienced well motivated team at Sawyer & Fisher.
This approach underpins the service we provide, regardless of which discipline is being undertaken.
- We provide a comprehensive Quantity Surveying service from initial feasibility through to issue of the final certificate.
- Attention to detail throughout every stage of the project cycle.
- The ability to predict accurately the construction costs at an early stage, and crucially maintain that level of advice throughout the various stages of the project.
- Provide advice which the Client can trust and rely upon.
- Knowledge that the costs of the project are under effective control and management.
- Essentially our ethos is to deliver effective and strong quantity surveying advice throughout all stages of the project.
- We provide a complete project management service which is tailored to suit the client's requirements.
- We provide the single point of contact and responsibility to manage the delivery of the project
- By taking the lead role we will define the strategy for delivery, control and co-ordinate the consultants and contractors and generally manage the project from inception through to completion.
- Our aim is to work closely with the Client and provide strong leadership and management, to ensure the project is delivered successfully and meets their requirements.
- We provide a comprehensive Contract Administration (CA) service under the traditional forms of contract or Employer’s Agent (EA) service under the design and build forms of contract.
- We undertake and administer the duties of the CA/EA as defined in the building contract including issuing appropriate instructions, notices, certificates etc.
- Coordination, control and management of the post contract phase of the works.
- This service can be offered separately to Project Management; however where we are commissioned to provide Project Management the CA/EA service is included.
- We provide a complete project monitoring service to assess fully the proposed property development, and meet the due diligence requirements of the funders.
- This level of scrutiny is maintained and continued in the property development throughout the pre and post contract phases of the project.